- Translations on and off line
- NEW!!! Save your time and money with translations on line
- We are experts with books and handbooks: we are able to guarantee the high quality of the linguistic aspects of our editions using any form of communication, from the technical language to the literary language. We can guarantee a perfect correspondence between the original text and the translated version, with rapidity and the most competitive prices on the market. Translations are carefully checked and supervised by several different professional translators, both in the original and in the translated language.
Our global network of more than 80 translation offices in the 5 continents, means that we can access translators experienced in translating virtually any language to and from Italian.
Benedict Translations operates to the highest standards, and continual monitoring takes place in accordance with our quality procedures. All Benedict translators are qualified.
Quality, All Languages, All Subjects
Whatever the nature of your business or however technical, Benedict has the right translator and will ensure that your message is understood the world over, from a simple birth certificate to a multi page scientific catalogue.
We have a flat € 25 minimum charge, and charge per 300 words. The prices below are guidelines, and for particularly large jobs we may be able to offer a more competitive rate. Whatever your requirements are please contact us with the details so we can provide an accurate quotation.
- Interpreting, exhibitions, conferences, business meetings and negotiations? Our mother-tongue interpreters are available from a minimum of two hours up to a long period. Bilingual and trilingual interpreters for all needs.
- Desk Top Publishing. Anything published, printed or recorded in CD-ROM or HTML
You have a very important and useful site; Why don't you translate it in Italian or in Hebrew? BENEDICT DOES.
- Standard translations take a minimum of 3-5 working days
- For urgent jobs an additional fee from 20 to 50% may be charged.
- Payment’s advances will need to be made prior to the release of the translation